The Reality of Dreams

When something is happening, the situation doesn't have to be real, because the feeling is always real; and that is all that matters.

The decision of making a film about dream comes from my daily life experience. When the dream I have is really close to the reality, I become lost in the dilemma between illusion and memory. 

Is that true that everything we dream about is unreal? How come? 
What if the things we do in our dreams are actually real in another dimension?

Illusory, Memory, Dilution, Action...

Is there really that much a different?

________________________________________________

The experience of making a film with Yanni is really unique and quite interesting. With the experiment of shooting storyboard, embed external audio with image, mixing music and fit with image and grading color correction. I had a full experience of making "narrative film" even though it end still quite experimental. I had a fun time making this film, and I enjoy the final outcome. I wish my goal of expressing myself in the way that I want to while other people will also understand get a little bit closer to me after I have this experience of making "The Reality of Dreams"

________________________________________________

The Reality of Dreams is an experimental film about one girl’s unusual journey. It involves illusory experience but certain perception.

Comments

Popular Posts