The Rainbow inside the Window

“The highest purpose is to have no purpose at all” (McLuhan, 119)

    Freestyle is always somethings I wish I could have. I thought I don't have that ability to come up with any type of music from my mind. However, after having a experience of making music, I start feeling a little bit, just a little bit about the happiness of arranging music.

  I have no experience of making music, but have quite a bit experience of listening to music. When I sit on the chair and start playing around with the electronic piano keyboard, I found the inner pleasant. I can't read which note I just create, I can only remember the melody in order to recreate or make adjustment to my music. The entire music creating experience allows me to test my limitation and possibility in music area. Before I process any melody in my mind, I can always just start playing the piano and the melody will somehow come out by itself. I keep wondering maybe there is a little bit of magic inside my body when I can just freestyle something that sounds actually interesting. Whereas, when I try to rich a higher level of mixing the song, I get very irritable because I can't always hold the magic. All in all, why and how I make this song the way it is must due to some of my experience and feeling, which stay in my subconscious, only art can express them out in an abstract way.

Comments

  1. I really like your quote. With my experience in art, sometimes when I have no purpose and do things without knowing what I am doing, my art becomes much better

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this soundtrack, to me it feels very light and almost playful. I feel the same way, I listen to music more than I make it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. In this manner my buddy Wesley Virgin's biography begins with this SHOCKING AND CONTROVERSIAL VIDEO.

    Wesley was in the army-and shortly after leaving-he discovered hidden, "mind control" secrets that the CIA and others used to get everything they want.

    These are the EXACT same secrets lots of celebrities (especially those who "became famous out of nothing") and elite business people used to become wealthy and successful.

    You've heard that you only use 10% of your brain.

    That's because the majority of your brain's power is UNCONSCIOUS.

    Perhaps that expression has even occurred INSIDE OF YOUR own head... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's head 7 years ago, while driving an unlicensed, beat-up trash bucket of a car with a suspended license and $3.20 on his debit card.

    "I'm so frustrated with going through life check to check! When will I get my big break?"

    You took part in those thoughts, ain't it so?

    Your own success story is waiting to start. All you have to do is in YOURSELF.

    CLICK HERE TO LEARN WESLEY'S METHOD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts